T.V. Chef Barbie!!!!!!
That's right, she's here.
I posted here about my desire to make chef Barbie a new member of the family, and my wish came true thanks to Jennie!!
Barbie is amazing! She comes complete with a fully stocked kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and my favorite...a little red KitchenAid mixer. She cooks, she bakes, she better clean up after herself (I don't need any more of that around here.)
She even has a T.V. show set. Man, I want to be her!
15 comments:
chef Barbie doesn't have anything that stacks up to your brownies!!! love the display in your cabinets! :)
Chef Barbie is so stinking cute!
Jennie is a good friend.
I'm so glad you put her on display.
Love it!!
I want to watch her show...is it on Food Network?
Ha! I love that you put her in your cabinets. That's right, give me your left overs, have me over for dinner a few times and I will buy you toys to play with! My favorite part is how excited Sam was about it! Happy Baking!
That is soo you and yet she doesn't hold a candle to your mad cooking skills!
I wish I could have seen you receive that!
As long as she isn't as annoying as Sandra Lee, Giada or Rachel right? ;)
Hehehehe - she looks perfect in your cabinet!
Congratulations on your new kitchen helper! May the two of you have many kitchen adventures together....I wish you the best!
I am just ga ga over the granite countertops and the red KitchenAid mixer!! She has style...she has class...how does she keep that girlish figure with all of that cooking?
She never tastes her cookies. No one looks like that and actually eats the stuff she makes.
That is too funny! Also, if all I have to do is give you a cooking Barbie for some of your world-famous food...count me in! :)
What are you talking about.... YOU are her!
I love it!
This made me laugh.
I want her! I need to add her to my collection! Moo-ha-ha!
Post a Comment