Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pay it forward...

Look what I got in the mail!!!!!
Isn't this picture frame so cute??
I love, love, LOVE it!!
My friend, Kelley had a "Pay it Forward" tag on her blog and I was one of the lucky winners!!!
So friends...
guess what's next??
It's my turn to pay it forward!
The first three commenter's will get a little treat from me in the mail!
You know you want it.
I don't even know what "it" is...but, you'll want it. I promise.

14 comments:

Liz said...

Ooh, ooh, pick me!! I would love a treat in the mail! (why has no one else commented yet?)

Jennie said...

Yesss! And you don't even have to mail it to me. Well, you actually don't have to pick me if you want to mail it. The frame is very fun!

Connie said...

you don't know me but I found your blog and it makes me laugh!! I love to check in just to get a few giggles about your every day adventures! Keep up the good work!

dede said...

really cute frame and fun idea - have fun!

diane said...

Brynn wants your special prize anyway...but we won't pay it forward.

Hazen5 said...

Dang it!!! How about the first 6? Love the picture frame, what a cute idea.

Tristan said...

Oh man!! I missed out!

That is so awesome though! What a fun tag!!

Kelley said...

I'm glad you like it.
Hugs!

angie said...

Cute frame!!! Too bad Im about 5 comments and 3 hours late for your special treat. Cute idea though.

Jenibelle said...

I was too busy making a birthday dinner and I missed the top three. Dang it.

Lauren in GA said...

Aw, rats...I am always late to a party...

Jill said...

DANG. I hate being late on fun posts!

Linsey said...

am I too late...I mean it's only been 7 days!!

Connie said...

I package today, and I love it!! You are too sweet, thank you!!!
http://conniesuesblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-paid.html