Lizzie needs to be in magazines. She is too cute for words. I want one of those really bad!!!
That's some cute jewelry! I would want to wear it all too :-)!
I've never owned that much jewelry in my life.
I don't own that much jewlery, much less travel with that much jewlery. Lucky girl...Di and Lizzie.
What sad is I took one look at her and thought, "Oh look, she's got Diane's jewelry!" Both those girls have style.
She pulls ALL the jewelry off well! What I am loving is her darling dress!! Where did you get it?
It looks like 'Good Times' when Auntie Di comes to visit! Could you please give that Lizzie a squeeze for me!
I immediately spotted that Savvy Girl jewelry and knew that Diane had to be close by!Lizzie is the freakin' cutest jewelry model!
Do you think it's too much? Never!! She looks fabu!
How long is she going to be visiting?? That's a lot of jewelry to travel with! Lizzie is adorable!!
OH MY GOODNESS! What a cutie and the jewelry is fabulous-just like Diane!
I'll bet that Diane is her favorite auntie!
I love a girl that knows how to WEAR HER BLING!
Cute jewelry. Could she possibly wear any more?
way to accessorize!
Go big or go home, right?! She is still so cute, even when being taken over by jewelry!
She is FABULOUS! I'm just trying to teach her the importance of accessorizing. Too much...I don't think so.
Post a Comment
Eliza's Wish (Non-Profit Organization)
17 comments:
Lizzie needs to be in magazines. She is too cute for words. I want one of those really bad!!!
That's some cute jewelry! I would want to wear it all too :-)!
I've never owned that much jewelry in my life.
I don't own that much jewlery, much less travel with that much jewlery. Lucky girl...Di and Lizzie.
What sad is I took one look at her and thought, "Oh look, she's got Diane's jewelry!" Both those girls have style.
She pulls ALL the jewelry off well! What I am loving is her darling dress!! Where did you get it?
It looks like 'Good Times' when Auntie Di comes to visit! Could you please give that Lizzie a squeeze for me!
I immediately spotted that Savvy Girl jewelry and knew that Diane had to be close by!
Lizzie is the freakin' cutest jewelry model!
Do you think it's too much?
Never!! She looks fabu!
How long is she going to be visiting?? That's a lot of jewelry to travel with!
Lizzie is adorable!!
OH MY GOODNESS! What a cutie and the jewelry is fabulous-just like Diane!
I'll bet that Diane is her favorite auntie!
I love a girl that knows how to WEAR HER BLING!
Cute jewelry. Could she possibly wear any more?
way to accessorize!
Go big or go home, right?! She is still so cute, even when being taken over by jewelry!
She is FABULOUS! I'm just trying to teach her the importance of accessorizing. Too much...I don't think so.
Post a Comment