Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I {heart} this boy...

You know those moments (however brief) when you have a kid that just "gets it"?
They "get" how things work.
They are polite, sensitive, obedient, trustworthy...

Meet the current favorite.
(Did I just say that? Why, yes I did.)

Zach



This kid gets it. He is awesome.
(And I don't just say that because he is extremely complimentary...but not in an Eddie Haskell kind of way)

I love him!!

13 comments:

Tristan said...

This totally makes me excited to have a boy! I hope mine will be a sweet as Zach!

Jennie said...

Ha! I love that you just said that! I personally think Zach is a stud, and if I were a little 5th grade girl, I would be crushing all over him. However, Sam is also my favorite becasue he is my Zach's best little buddy. And Lizzie is also my favorite because she is sometimes Brookie's little buddy. And I really miss you because it's been like a whole two days since we have hung out. Lame

Heather said...

Little Miss Williams -
2 questions - Will you PLEASE brainwash him at night by repeatedly saying Caitlin's name in his ear?
Are you here in SD? If so.... BUSTED!!!

alison said...

Zach is a cutie!

Jake said...

I also have a favorite kid right now. He is just melting my heart!

(And it's ok...because he will hit a rough patch soon and one of the other children will be at an adorable stage and become the new favorite. How do people with only children do it?!)

diane said...

What a sweetheart! I love that kid too!!

queenieweenie said...

are you ever amazed that Heavenly Father entrusted you with such amazing spirits? i am almost daily. we're so lucky to be mommies.

angie said...

Every Family needs a fav. The kids all tease because they know it is Braden. He does what is asked , makes his bed without being asked, he is kind and sweet and we just love him. Oh and we have his football pic hanging from my rearview mirror. Hes the fav. Love ya Brade.

dede said...

I have an "eddie" if he ever needs a sidekick!!

Liz said...

What a handsome guy! It is great when a kid 'gets it'. I have a 25 year old that still hasn't figured it out! You are a lucky mom!

Uriona Family said...

I love your title! That Zach is a definate charmer. You will have your hands full when it comes time to start dating...the girls will be ringing your phone annoyingly off the hook with their giggles and hangups.

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh anne marie he is such a little stud. And tell him I love his shirt good choice I have the same one. I am the same way carson is my fav hahaha dont you just love your boys the older and older carson gets the more I love to be around him, I am sure its the same most of the time with you as well....

Lauren in GA said...

I am so glad he gets it. You so deserve him :) His behavior is a testament to your stellar parenting.

I had forgotten about good ol' Eddie Haskell! Thanks for the memory :)