What a cutie!! I really appreciate you doing that for me so I can tell them apart now! And I am SO glad that he's happy with them. It makes it so much easier for you!
I still can't believe I used to have a hard time telling them apart. Dane still does, so now maybe he will have a leg up on telling them apart for himself. ;)
Eliza's Wish is a non-profit organization started by her parents, Nikki and Callahan, in her honor. To donate a book or learn more about Eliza, click on the link below.
17 comments:
I LOVE it when kids have glasses! He looks so cute and I'm glad he likes them too!
That is so cute! Hope he never never loses them...
Very CUTE! Does he notice a difference in seeing better yet? I love them, he looks great.
I love kids with glasses. I have a secret desire for one of my kids to have bad vision just so they can wear them. Don't tell.
He is one handsome guy!
I love the pic with Zach peeking in the background.
Love the frames he picked out! I totally agree...he is adorable!!!
What a cutie!
Caitlin...come here and check out who you will be dating someday...
She said that she would be fine with Matt or Zach.
Oh, that boy...he is one hunk, and the other half of the hunk is peeking in on one of the pictures. These guys just get cuter and cuter.
He looks really cute in them! That is cool that he is excited about them!
What a cutie!! I really appreciate you doing that for me so I can tell them apart now! And I am SO glad that he's happy with them. It makes it so much easier for you!
I still can't believe I used to have a hard time telling them apart. Dane still does, so now maybe he will have a leg up on telling them apart for himself. ;)
The glasses look great! So mature!
I agree! Total Stud!!!!!!!He looks very handsome!
I love the frames, too!! My Adam just picked out some very similar. His are crooked now though from wrestling with his brothers and *ahem* father!
My Jaxon would find a way to break the glasses, and the case in 3 seconds or less.
Matt looks GREAT!
Oh now I can finally tell them apart. You would be proud of me though I guess that was Matt before I read your entry. What a handsome little guy.
I think he looks handsome. I also think boys who wear glasses are extra smart!
So dang cute! Is he the one that gets "all the hot chicks"?
So cute! Do they come with superglue to keep them up on his nose?
Post a Comment