I love it!!! Who came up with the chick magnet that is hularious. Your little boy as indiana jones looks like he takes his costume very seriously. Love all of them they all look so good in there costumes. Have fun trick or treating.....
Nice work on all 4 costumes. I don't know what I am going to do when I have four kids and have to think up creative costumes. For not liking Halloween, you do an amazing job at getting ready, making your house look great, baking awesome cookies, and dressing up your kids so dang cute!!
Eliza's Wish is a non-profit organization started by her parents, Nikki and Callahan, in her honor. To donate a book or learn more about Eliza, click on the link below.
27 comments:
cute costumes!!! I love the chick magnet!
Happy Halloween!
Jeff was a chick magnet a couple of years ago, it's a fun costume. And of course little Lizzie is cuter than cute!!
the chick magnet is fabulous, I'm filing that away for the future
Lizzie is adorable, just like always!
Now my Halloween is complete!
M IS a chick magnet
Z makes a cool Jack
S is tougher than Indy
L is the most beautiful Witchie Poo EVER!
Save the Almond Joys for me.
I love it!!! Who came up with the chick magnet that is hularious. Your little boy as indiana jones looks like he takes his costume very seriously. Love all of them they all look so good in there costumes. Have fun trick or treating.....
I will NEVER forget the "bathroom wall" costume...and the "chick magnet" will be another never forget!!!
They are ALL adorable!!!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!
You know that you really have 3 chick magnets and a future hot chick?
They're so cute!
great costumes! Happy Halloween!
(I got my present - so cute - THANKS - I will be posting my pay it forward tomorrow!!)
Thanks to my great idea, Matt has an awesome costume. They all look so cute! I LOVE Sam's costume :]
That was from Brynn
I love how creative you are!! Those costumes are so cute!! Have a fun night!
Love all the costumes and the kids! Have so much fun tonight!!!
Those costumes are SO great! I especially love the chick magnet though :-)!
Did you come up with the chick magnet? YOu are so creative. I will never forget the Napoleon costume.
Love the chick magnet!
Fun costumes! Each one is really so awesome, but I think my favorite is the chick magnet!
Nice work on all 4 costumes. I don't know what I am going to do when I have four kids and have to think up creative costumes. For not liking Halloween, you do an amazing job at getting ready, making your house look great, baking awesome cookies, and dressing up your kids so dang cute!!
LOVE that chick magnet! How clever. Everyone looks adorbable. Hope you had an awesome Halloween!
I love those costumes! The kids in them sure are cute. Do you still have cookies?
I'm going to remember chick magnet next year! Blogging is the best way to get good ideas!
Cute!!!!!! Chick magnet rocks.
They all look fabulous!! The chick magnet is cracking me up!! You are so creative!
Happy Halloween to you, too!
So, I guess your chick magnet is the one that gets, "all the hot chicks" that were referred to in a September post. ;)
My baby needs some orange shoes like that. What size are they? Send them when you're done with them, okay?
I need orange shoes too. Do you have any? I wear 8 1/2. Maybe I should ask Diane.
Your kids are fantastic!!!
When are we getting together?
Chick Magnet?!! Life really doesn't get any better than that! You are such a cute Mom to put all of those costumes together!
That is just the cutest thing ever! They look great!
Post a Comment