Saturday, June 28, 2008

Week in Review...



The week started out pretty calm. A picnic in the back yard...


... hanging out...(I love it when they play nice like this!!)

While Sam finished up swimming lessons...

Zach , Matt & Lizzie did this...


She is soooo brave. Sometimes it scares me.

We did a little of this...



We went here...





The Mets had their end of the season BBQ/swimming party! They were given their {much anticipated} trophy's!

Trying to throw the coach into the pool...

They got him!!! (Poor guy!)

Lizzie is FEARLESS in a swimming pool which causes me great fear.



Pinewood Derby...

Cute Cub master!!
I wanted to get a pic of all of us in our uniforms...because I get to wear one, too!!
...and you know, a family who scouts together...whatever.



WALL E!

John's company throws family film festivals a couple of times a year and buys out a few showings of the latest movies. The kids love it. They get to load up on whatever food they want, get to see the movie on opening day, etc.
Cute movie!



It was a great, full week.
I...need...a...NAP!

9 comments:

Jennie said...

I LOVE the picture of Lizzie climbing the rock wall. She cracks me up how brave she is.

Lorena said...

You DID have a busy week...you want 4 more to tow around with you?

We saw Wall-E yesterday, too. However, I couldn't stop saying

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL-EEEEEEEEEEEE

and

EEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAA

for an hour afterwards.

kara jayne said...

WOW!! Looks like so much fun. My Nora is fearless of the water too now, and I know how you feel. Scary!

Heather said...

You are so good to take your camera everywhere with you. I need to be better at that!
I can't believe your little Lizzie climbing the rock wall - she's a brave one!
Looks like Summer is going good!:0)

dede said...

another fun filled week - you make me tired - we should make up a summer camp for moms (no kids allowed!)

Pyatt said...

Seriously...your house is a fun house...picnics, movies and treats...can't be beat...you do need a nap...by the way...I loved the wedding photos...I can't believe you've been married eleven years...congrats!

Carin Davis said...

I am sad you forgot to take a picture of EVERYBODY in their scout uniforms! What a fun filled week!!!

diane said...

I love rock wall Lizzie! She is danger girl! You have the cutest kids!!!!

*J*E*N* said...

I love little Lizzie on that climbing wall, can you entertain my kids? It seems like you are the pro at activities!!!!