oh good, matt got his whip. I hope he is loving it and not annoying you too much with it. Aww we haven't seen Lizzie in a while. She is the perfect indiana Lizzie
ah thanks I figured it had to be you since I dont know very many people named annemarie :) im new but its coming along ....there are millions better than I am but i will get there! Im sure I will stop my your blog again and say hello :) hope all your cute kidlets are doing well
Eliza's Wish is a non-profit organization started by her parents, Nikki and Callahan, in her honor. To donate a book or learn more about Eliza, click on the link below.
13 comments:
Now that is some fashion. I love that little jean jacket.
Da da da da...we know who's cracking the whip at your house!
That is a cute jacket, I think whoever bought it has great taste!
That is the cutest picture ever!! YEs the jacket is cute BUT the shoes!! Where did you get those?
I dont think this girl could be any cuter if she tried. Love it.
oh good, matt got his whip. I hope he is loving it and not annoying you too much with it. Aww we haven't seen Lizzie in a while. She is the perfect indiana Lizzie
She is the cutest little Indie I ever did see!
The faux fur trimmed jean jacket and adorable shoes really pulled the look together.
Your kids are SO cute :)
On an funny side note...at first I thought she was holding a stuffed snake...ya know...kind of ironic considering Indie and snakes...
ah thanks I figured it had to be you since I dont know very many people named annemarie :) im new but its coming along ....there are millions better than I am but i will get there! Im sure I will stop my your blog again and say hello :)
hope all your cute kidlets are doing well
Now that is a great look! She is adorable!
Cute, cute...loved the movie...love Lizzie!
With that pink and brown is she auditioning to be in the wedding of the year? She is SO cute, if you ever decide you don't want her.....
Post a Comment