Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Birthday & Happy Birthday...

**JUNE 9**


My sweet, sweet boys are growing up...
Matt & Zach are 10 today!

Double digits!
As I was going through pics I had a very hard time picking. EVERY picture of them is a favorite. There just aren't enough good things to say about these two.


They were beautiful (tiny) babies!

Precious Preschoolers!


They are EXCELLENT big brothers. They are soooo patient and loving with Sam & Lizzie. They were so excited when they became big brothers!




One of my proudest days. I can't even begin to imagine how amazing it will be when they become priesthood holders, missionaries, dads...woah!! I'm getting a little ahead of myself, here...



Anyone who knows these two (or has even met them) knows they are some of the happiest kids around! They are sooooo easy to please. It takes very little to make them happy. I joke/complain about keeping them entertained, but I really am lucky in this department with these two (shhhhh...don't tell anyone. I kind of like to whine and complain)



They both have an amazing ability to make friends easily. They can make new friends wherever we go. Seriously. They are also well liked/loved by everyone!!

They are not afraid to try new things. They are ALWAYS game for something new, and even if they don't like it that much, they still have a smile.

Zach is so tender hearted, funny, handsome & willing. This kid can put a smile on anyone's face.


Matt is so smart, thoughtful, quick witted and stinkin cute. He is one of the most patient people I know!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet boys! I can't believe I'm actually tearing up. I am so proud of you Matt & Zach. Thanks for being you & thanks for making my job so easy! I love being your mom & feel so lucky to have you for my boys!

I LOVE you guys!!

15 comments:

Jenibelle said...

Why is it that boys always get the best eyelashes? SO not fair. They are such handsome boys. If I come south this summer to see Rachel, I am going in that ocean!!!

diane said...

Double digits, two whole hands, cool stuff! I love those boys!! Matt is smart and curious. Zach is bright and playful. BTW, Jordy was 9 when they were born, like last week!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Happy Birthday Boys...

the wrath of khandrea said...

am i blind? i haven't noticed this whole time that they are twins! good grief!
they are so handsome. have a fun birthday, boys!!

alison said...

My favorite friends of Max's! Everything you said I agree. Happy Birthday!

Uriona Family said...

My fav of those pics is the one in the hospital with Sam.

You forgot to mention that Matt and Zach are "number 1 and 2 hottest boys in Leo Muir Elementary"!!

Happy Birthday Boys!!

Tristan said...

They are totally handsome! They sound like good kids! Happy Birthday to the twins!!

Carin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
I remember when they were in diapers...they CAN'T BE 10!!!!!

Jake said...

You made it! 10 years with twin boys. I feel like a hero just surviving the first four.

But, you are right...it is so easy to keep them entertained when there is a live-in best friend and playmate! Happy 10th!

Hazen5 said...

I have always wanted twins! You are so lucky and they are lucky to have you as a mom. They are beautiful. Happy Birthday Boys!

queenieweenie said...

Aw....what cuties. Maybe we could set one of them up with my 7 year old in 12 years or so!

Check out my blog and vote for my cute hubby!

D-dawg said...

I want twins. I know it must be so hard but they are so cute! Just looking at them would make me happy every day.

Lauren in GA said...

Awwwwww! So sweet!

My sister's twins turned 1 last Saturday...she says that after having twins first she thinks that having 1 baby would be, "cake" as she puts it.

Sounds like they are truly amazing little men. Congrats to you :) They will look back on what you said and not be able to help but feel proud :)

Lorena said...

I was just telling my 8-year-olds about the excitement of double-digits. Congrats boys!

Heather said...

How cute are the boys! I can't believe that they are ten - although my little Caitlin will be in Young Women's next year! Scary!