Hilarious!
That is so cute. I must say I can't blame her!
Don't even tell me it's Sam - he's already called for!
Oh boy is right!
uh-oh!
That is so cute!
Well, what do you expect? He is a cutie!
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...to snag her man!
We always new your boys were heart breakers. And now.... it begins, brace yourself mommy!
AWESOME!! and she looks tall - that is always nice!
That is adorable.
This is just the beginning!
Is she calling yet?
The lips reaching across are my favorite part.
Post a Comment
Eliza's Wish (Non-Profit Organization)
14 comments:
Hilarious!
That is so cute. I must say I can't blame her!
Don't even tell me it's Sam - he's already called for!
Oh boy is right!
uh-oh!
That is so cute!
Well, what do you expect? He is a cutie!
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...to snag her man!
We always new your boys were heart breakers. And now.... it begins, brace yourself mommy!
AWESOME!! and she looks tall - that is always nice!
That is adorable.
This is just the beginning!
Is she calling yet?
The lips reaching across are my favorite part.
Post a Comment