Hey, I would have loved... did i say LOVED to have come to see you but I thought you were in San Diego while we were in Utah! How did baby Evan's wedding go? Crazy!
Eliza's Wish is a non-profit organization started by her parents, Nikki and Callahan, in her honor. To donate a book or learn more about Eliza, click on the link below.
20 comments:
That is so sweet! That just melts my heart. And there wasn't even any real food involoved? Wow. You must be doing something right.
That is too cute :-)!
Too cute. Where is Sammy?
I love it! What a princess. I feel so bad for the first boy she brings home - three protective brothers!
so sweet - love the pinkies!!
aaaaaaaah...melts my heart!!!
AAAWWW!! What awesome big brothers!! So cute!
Awwwwwww! That is darling!! Look at those good boys, they even have their pinkies up! Good form, men.
That is just adorable! The look on her face says that she has those boys right where she wants them!! Way to go, Lizzie!!
Very very sweet. I'm sure she is loving all that attention.
Absolutely adorable....Priceless!
LOVE it! Good for them!
Lizzie has them all wrapped around her finger.
I love the pinkies up.
What great boys! Katelyn has the same tea set and loves it! If only she had some older brothers to play with.
That is so great!! I love their tea pinkies too! What great big brothers!
And it doesn't hurt when the hostess is SO adorable either!!
(I'll bet she'll reciprocate and play Ninja or Legos or Indiana Jones with them, too!)
My heart just melted... so cute!!!
that brought tears to my eyes..what good daddies they all will be!
So cute! Every now and again my boys will play Littlest Pet SHops with my daughter.
I can't even handle it! Those boys are keepers!
Hey, I would have loved... did i say LOVED to have come to see you but I thought you were in San Diego while we were in Utah! How did baby Evan's wedding go? Crazy!
Post a Comment