We went to Braden's All star baseball game this week. This kid is an AMAZING ball player. Not to mention a totally sweet kid. He pitched, he hit, he was catcher, he was awesome!
The coach (AKA...his dad & my big brother) giving the signs from third base. The baseball all star who started it all!!
We went through a lot of water in the sprinkler & a lot of popsicles this week.
We went to the Farmer's Market...
The kids made masks at the craft tent...
I was hoping to leave with BAGS of fresh, delicious produce & was disappointed when we left with just a $4 bag of kettle corn. We did see lots of crap lovely art for sale, lots of hippies, and not too much armpit hair.
Guess who was the mastermind behind this???
Poor Jordy...only a few more days of sleeping in & naps before heading to the MTC & he has to deal with this.
The week came to an end with a family BBQ at our house so everyone could see Jordan before he leaves.
There are a few things that bring me instant happiness...one of them is when my family is together. I love hosting, I love spending time with everyone laughing, I just love being together. We had a great time, but missed the family members who weren't here!
In other news this week...
Matt was invited to a B-Day party for a friend from school. The party was a 10 year old boys' dream. Water fight, food fight, going into the mountains to roast marshmallows, movie, etc. He had a blast!
The bummer...
Zach wasn't invited to this party. Believe it, or not, this is the first time (in 10 years) this has happened...and will happen many more times as they get older.
Sam, Sam, Sam...
Sam got himself a "shiner" this week (and NO, not from me...) In an attempt to inflict harm on his brother, Sam lost his balance and fell right into the window seat.
OUCH!!!
Lizzie loves Auntie Di! Lizzie loves the prizes Auntie Di brings. Lizzie loves that she gets to play with Auntie Di's lip gloss!
We had a busy, fun week. We have definitely had our ups & downs. There are definitely bad moments mixed in with the good, but it has been good for me to sit down at the end of the week and highlight all of the good that took place.
On to week four...!!!!!!!
12 comments:
Is that your brother wearing at Utah shirt? And you posted it on your blog? I'm impressed. My favorite pics, the father's day with the kids looking different directions. The Sam invention built on his cousin. The PROUD face of Sam's after building his invention. And the eye. Poor Sammy! Oh wait, and how can I not mention the star-studded Diane!!!! Diane, please leave your autograph with Annemarie before you go home.
Woah! I am tired just reading that. No wonder I haven't been able to get ahold of you this week. :)
Man, I love your photography....those pictures at the farmers market are so great...I can feel the temperature outside in Lizzie's little cheeks.
The Lincoln Log pictures are spectacular!!!I laughed heartily at those...and at Sam's pleased expression.
Great job to Zach for not being too upset for not getting invited. That couldn't have been easy...
Don't worry about the shiner, Sam...chicks dig scars...
Fun to see Jordan and Diane in your pictures. I love the one of Jordan and Sam and the Lincoln Logs! Too funny.
oh man, sam has had a rough week with bruises, bumps, sunburns, arm bruises, and black eyes! poor kid. i loved all the pics so cute!
Oh looks like you guys have had a fun filled weekend. We also got to see jordan and diane. Gosh do I love her and everything about her. Love the new pics you have a very good looking family. Some of your boys look alot like your hubby to me. Hope all is well......
Poor Zach! Drew has been invited to parties that the girls haven't, but the girls have always gone together. It will be interesting to see what happens...
Whoa! Busy week! But a good one! I LOVE Farmer's Markets. We go every Saturday to the one by us.
With a week like yours, I bet is seems like Father's day was way more than 7 days ago!!
Oh, that shiner looks painful. Ouch. And that pink little kitchen in that last picture.....so cute. Is that from Pottery Barn? If so, I've been admiring it in the catalog for quite sometime. Adorable.
Thanks for having us up for dinner, it was fabulous!!!
Mal told me you had fun....but this is too much. I sure wish I could have been there with all of you. Your kids are soooo cute....especially Lizzie. I love all of you.
Post a Comment