Just what every mother wants to hear. But at least he recognizes it, right?
TOO FUNNY.
I, on the other hand, had been neglecting my toilets until recently and my son noticed and told me I needed to clean them. If HE'S noticing then they must have been pretty bad!
Eliza's Wish is a non-profit organization started by her parents, Nikki and Callahan, in her honor. To donate a book or learn more about Eliza, click on the link below.
12 comments:
Good to know!! I am looking for a person who is good at cleaning the toilet!!
i'm sure you are annemarie, i'm sure you are.
Sick - I can't wait to start cleaning the toilet after little Parker! Gross!
Motha of the year!
I love it! Little does he know what a mother of boys gets to clean up after!
The compliment every Mother wants! I am sure you a pro! ;)
Nice.
Just what every mother wants to hear. But at least he recognizes it, right?
TOO FUNNY.
I, on the other hand, had been neglecting my toilets until recently and my son noticed and told me I needed to clean them. If HE'S noticing then they must have been pretty bad!
He already knows so much at such a young age! You are teaching him well.
Oh...I'm good at that, too... Tee-Hee!
How much do you charge?? :) I hate cleaning the toilet...but I can't believe a five year old notices how clean his mom gets it!! Good job Sam!
What's your secret?
It's funny when the kids are home and they realize you're not just sitting around. That the toilets get cleaned SOMEHOW.
Yeah, take it and run with it :)
Post a Comment