I'm making the rounds after being on vacation. Will you please come and fix food for me? That strawberry thing looks fabulous. I don't want to make it myself because it just never tastes as good as when someone else makes it for you.
Eliza's Wish is a non-profit organization started by her parents, Nikki and Callahan, in her honor. To donate a book or learn more about Eliza, click on the link below.
6 comments:
John is a great dad and an impressive Top Dog. I think maybe Jordan could take him...
Happy Fathers Day....
Happy Uncles Day!
Happy Father's Day!!!
I'm making the rounds after being on vacation. Will you please come and fix food for me? That strawberry thing looks fabulous. I don't want to make it myself because it just never tastes as good as when someone else makes it for you.
happy father's day John!!
btw...we're dying for a traffic ticket update!!! we hope you won!!!!
Awwwww! Happy Father's Day :) I thought my husband held the title of the best Dad ever...I guess my hubby will have to share the title!
Post a Comment