There's nothing extremely creative or funny about a toddler in a princess dress, but after 3 boys this kind of stuff just makes me giddy (yes, I said giddy!)
This isn't even our dress, it belongs to Lizzie's little friend...but we'll have one soon...very soon! How could I not?
13 comments:
What a pretty princess she better stay that way right... She is gorgeous.
Please God...can i have about 100 granddaughters to dress up in sparkling, foo-foo princess dresses? I'll give up Diet Pepsi.
No I won't, I lied, can we negotiate something else? I want a little girl as cute as Lizzie for my very own!
So cute! I love dressing Lily up and I seriously can't stop buying her fluffy foo foo girls clothes. Isn't it so fun to have your own little doll....Lizzie is so sweet, she is a little mini Annemarie!
Krissie
Krissie
You need EVERY princess dress. They change their minds. And the matching shoes. It all comes in a kit.
how could you not buy her very own dress? look how happy her little face is in this picture! it is so cute! you know how i feel about the whole situation. I am all for the princess dress up time.
p.s. you better miss us so much while we are gone!
Sooooo cute! Payton is starting to grow out of all her dress-ups (snif snif).
I love it! I think you will understand why, with my 3 boys, I really want a girl...desperately...
I love your blog! You are sooo funny! Thanks for making the first move in our relationship ;)
As a mother of a 4-year-old Disney Princess, I should warn you that wearing a Snow White crown with a Cinderella dress is a big NO-NO, or so I've been told.
It makes her giddy too!!!
Look at that SMILE!!!!
she needs to come play with noe.
just look at that face! it is the cutest face! Love ya lizzie!
I love the princess dresses, too. Every girl should be one!
Oh, Lizerella! I dig dress-ups!
Post a Comment