I seriously can't handle her - you know that, right? she is definitely marked for my Parker! if you were here in San diego, we could have thrown little joint parties for the girlies! Hope she had fun!
She is starting to look so old to me. Do I have to stop calling her precious and adorable and change it to something older like gorgeous or beautiful? LOVE THAT GIRL!!! Love the poses too!
Oh We love sweet Lizzie so much!! Happy Birthday to Brooklyn's little favorite friend. (Well, she's really her only friend right now.) We will see you guys falater.
I had Josh on my lap when I opened your blog and Josh saw the pictures of Lizzie...a huge smile came on his face and he yelled, "Lizzie!" (or with his little lisp it sounded more like, "Lithie!") Josh and I both think she's pretty cute!
It's hard to believe that she is getting so big!! Seems just like yesterday that you told me you were pregnant - oh that's right, I heard it from someone else....
Eliza's Wish is a non-profit organization started by her parents, Nikki and Callahan, in her honor. To donate a book or learn more about Eliza, click on the link below.
23 comments:
I seriously can't handle her - you know that, right? she is definitely marked for my Parker!
if you were here in San diego, we could have thrown little joint parties for the girlies! Hope she had fun!
Happy Birthday cutie! Does that work, asking them nicely I mean, will they actually stop growing up?
She's so adorable! She and Addie must have close birthdays (hers is the very end of this month). I love her dress too!
She is a living doll!! I love how you style her hair, too! I want to kiss her cheeks! Uh...I hope that doesn't scare you...
Does it?
Annemarie, does it?
That girl should donate her eyelashes to science...they are unreal! Happy day!
She is starting to look so old to me. Do I have to stop calling her precious and adorable and change it to something older like gorgeous or beautiful? LOVE THAT GIRL!!! Love the poses too!
oh- she is sweet! Happy Birthday! (love the dress!)
she is absolutely adorable!!!
Happy Bithday Wishes to the Cutie Pie! X0
Oh We love sweet Lizzie so much!! Happy Birthday to Brooklyn's little favorite friend. (Well, she's really her only friend right now.) We will see you guys falater.
Could she be any cuter? Happy Birthday sweet Lizzie!
I can't stop looking at those pictures!!
what a cutie patootie!!!
I don't know why they insist on growing up-my baby is about to turn 8!!! Boohoo.
Dying from the cute. That second picture is priceless.
I had Josh on my lap when I opened your blog and Josh saw the pictures of Lizzie...a huge smile came on his face and he yelled, "Lizzie!" (or with his little lisp it sounded more like, "Lithie!") Josh and I both think she's pretty cute!
Happy Birthday. Lizzie is the cutest little blonde girl I know!
That's it Payton has to cut her hair again!
I could look at pictures of Lizzie all day. What a sweetie.
Happy Birthday sweet Lizzie!
Those pictures are the best! Her chin in her hands, those eyelashes, I'm in love with her.
Give Lizzie a hug and kiss from Auntie Di.
It's hard to believe that she is getting so big!! Seems just like yesterday that you told me you were pregnant - oh that's right, I heard it from someone else....
So boring to say this, but I will anyway: She is so cute!!!!
She is so beautiful!! I hope she has a wonderful and girly birthday!
Adorable. Let me know if you figure out how to keep them from growing.
She's a doll with way cute hair.
Oh, and the guitar hero thing? We have the same problem over here. Levi even asked if they were REAL people who sang those songs. Crazy.
Post a Comment