We were going over everyone's full names the other day & Lizzie (Elizabeth Violet) didn't like the "Violet" part of her name. So, being the genius mother that I am told her that violet was the same thing as purple. Her response..."Call me that!" Here she is in her Christmas jammies, Elizabeth Purple Williams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
That is cute. And brilliant.
She's adorable!
I like the name Purple better than the name Apple.
Elizabeth Purple is precious!!!
You should paint her room!!
She is so cute.
My little doll! She is so cute--she will be Elizabeth Purple from now on. Love ya Lizzie!
that is something to always remember for when she gets older. it is such a cute little story!
Genius mother, genius daughter!! I love it!
That is so cute!
My Brian to told me the other day that he wants to spell his name like the Bryan at Daddy's work...so he spelled it, "B R I Y A N".
She is so adorable!
Well, at least your daughter HAS a middle name. Mine doesn't, and she keeps making up ridiculous ones for herself. I'd take purple any day over the ones she comes up with!
You are a great Spin Doctor! Way to go!
what could be cuter?
Thank goodness her middle name isn't verde? Then she would be Elizabeth Green Williams. Not good!
Lauren's middle name is Elizabeth. Mitch couldn't say it right and he always said
"a little bit". So she is Lolo Alittlebit.
Alittlebit Purple is kind of a cute name!!!
That is adorable, like my mom says we need to make sure we right some of the things they say down because we wont remember later and that is definitely one of them....
That is really cute!
This is one of my all time favorite posts by anyone, ever. She's too cute!
I read it when you first posted it, but that was during my moratorium on comments, hence the comment today.
Post a Comment