Tuesday, December 23, 2008

love you & miss you...

Scotty boy...

We're all remembering & missing you today.

8 comments:

diane said...

It's been a hard day. I wonder if it gets easier.

angie said...

Seems weird that a whole year has already gone by.

Jennie said...

I loved what you told me about him today. It made me smile and want to cry at the same time.

queenieweenie said...

it must be so hard to lose a loved one at this time of year...among all the joy is a touch of sadness.

thinking of your family.

Liz said...

Always smiling! That's one of the things I remember most about Scott. And, no, I don't think it gets any easier. You deal with it because you have to, but it still sucks.

Lauren in GA said...

I went back and read your link. I am really sorry for your loss. Such a lovely way to remember him. That is so neat he visited you and held Sam to let you sleep and was the first to meet Lizzie. I will be thinking of you and Diane and the rest of your family.

Carin Davis said...

That smile...what a guy! So much to miss.

Jenibelle said...

All Scotty Boy's must be wonderful!
he looks like a lot of fun, which he must have been to be related to you and Diane!!!