Scott
May 2, 1959-December 23, 2007
He's holding Sam in this picture. He came to the Hospital to visit me on a lonely Sunday afternoon and held Sam so I could take a nap. He was the first at the Hospital to meet Lizzie, just minutes after she was born.
One of my favorite pics with him.
Scott was one of my most favorite people in the world, and I hurt more than I ever have before. Thankfully I have a wonderful family and a lot of fun memories to hold on to. I love you Scott!!


7 comments:
Thanks Sis, I couldn't have said it better myself!! I will see you tomorrow. Thanks for taking care of the arrangements. I can't imagine how difficult it was. I love you!!
It's times like this when it's hard to "keep smiling" but remembering all the funny stories helps! I love that Lizzie asked about him on Christmas Eve and that Sam thinks Scott is holding baby Jesus! Like it's a current picture!! I have a sudden urge for sun flower seeds, good & plenty and a Mountain Dew!! That should come to a buck three eighty!!
Oh Anne Marie I'm so sorry. I just stopped by to get a taste of the real world and was so sad to see your post. Just know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Susan
A beautiful tribute-
I'm so sorry.
The picture of you two is beautiful.
I wish I could say something to make you feel better.... the only thing comfort I can imagine is that you will see him again.
I'm so sorry to hear about your brother! My heart goes out to you and your family.
Post a Comment