Those blue ones look like they would fit after all the crap I have inhaled! Tell Sam to pick me up a pair the next time he is in the big ladies department!
Eliza's Wish is a non-profit organization started by her parents, Nikki and Callahan, in her honor. To donate a book or learn more about Eliza, click on the link below.
10 comments:
Boy, that's a blackmail picture if I ever saw one!
that is awesome. i really want to show zach, but I dont think sam would appreciate it. love the giant blue ones!
I hope your weekend with him is better. Funny pic!
HILARIOUS! JUST HILARIOUS!
Nice undies! At least he is smiling!
Those blue ones look like they would fit after all the crap I have inhaled! Tell Sam to pick me up a pair the next time he is in the big ladies department!
I love granny panties. The look on his face is priceless. Soon it will be a teenage Sam at Victoria's Secret...hee hee.
That is awesome!
I see London, I see France...I see some big ole blue underpants...for only a buck if you want some!
I have had a hard week with a certian child o' mine, too. Maybe I should take a funny picture...
How did MY underwear end up at YOUR Dollar store????
Post a Comment