Who knew that 4 little people could bring so much joy into my life. I feel so lucky to be THEIR mom & I tell them that as often as I can. (probably not often enough)
Your right on all that being a mom is the best thing ever and until you hav your own kids you just cant explain it to someone. Hope you have a happy mothers day. Love the pics your kids are all very good looking...
You are lucky to be their mom and they are lucky to have YOU as a mom! Happy Mother's Day! And may you score lots of great gifts from your hunk of a husband!!
Hi, I kind of met you at BP! Those photos are so beautiful. I am feeling like one of the only people now from BP who did not have multiples. There were so many moms of twins and even triplets there. Amazing.
Popping in over from Celia's blog. Thosse are wonderful photos. You are a good photographer. And I am still laughing at your fashion friday. Your kids would get along great with mine, they share a love of wacky costumes. They love to dress up and come up with the funniest outfit combinations.
Brigitta, I can't take credit for the black & whites. I have a couple of VERY talented friends who are photographers. These particular pics were taken by www.dandelions & daisies photography.com.
Eliza's Wish is a non-profit organization started by her parents, Nikki and Callahan, in her honor. To donate a book or learn more about Eliza, click on the link below.
13 comments:
perfectly said - thanks for sharing!!
Your right on all that being a mom is the best thing ever and until you hav your own kids you just cant explain it to someone. Hope you have a happy mothers day. Love the pics your kids are all very good looking...
What, are you kidding me? Look at those kids. Their dad must be a HUNK!!!
Their dad might be a hunk but, their mom is a hottie! Happy Mother's Day!
Your kids are so darling!
I still can't believe that I am the Mom that mine are wishing a Happy Mother's Day to. I still feel like I'm 12. Maybe it's the 5'0" thing.
Hope your Mother's Day is a great one!
You are lucky to be their mom and they are lucky to have YOU as a mom! Happy Mother's Day! And may you score lots of great gifts from your hunk of a husband!!
Hi, I kind of met you at BP! Those photos are so beautiful. I am feeling like one of the only people now from BP who did not have multiples. There were so many moms of twins and even triplets there. Amazing.
That Lizzie has class at a really young age! I am sure she picked the pearls out herself. What a bunch of cutie patooties!!
those are 4 really great reasons. such cute pictures, I hope you had a fabulous mother's day
Popping in over from Celia's blog. Thosse are wonderful photos. You are a good photographer. And I am still laughing at your fashion friday. Your kids would get along great with mine, they share a love of wacky costumes. They love to dress up and come up with the funniest outfit combinations.
Brigitta, I can't take credit for the black & whites. I have a couple of VERY talented friends who are photographers. These particular pics were taken by www.dandelions & daisies photography.com.
Your kids are beautiful- just like you!!!
Amazing pics, what cuties- lucky you, lucky them. Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment