
Ahhhhh...such a lovely letter!! (I don't want any nasty comments from any of you "Red" fans...you know who you are...)
A little...ok, A LOT of shopping...the trunk was full, too...
To sum it up: I attended some amazing classes...I am ready to be mother of the year (he he); I attended a not so amazing class...anger management...it just made me MAD; made some fun, hilarious, AMAZING new friends; my kids are equipped with enough BYU paraphernalia to last them until they actually go there (again...no nasty comments...); ate way too many mint brownies; got a wave and a thumbs up from the Prophet (actually, everyone did, but as far as I'm concerned it was just for me...) and I cannot WAIT to go back for more next year!
And the re-entry...not too bad this time...!!
15 comments:
Okay, how did you get more mint brownies??? The BYU ones aren't nearly as good as the REAL 'Denae Blog Brownies', I have to say!
Loved the wrap up. Jealous of the shopping.
So fun to meet you and your great hair!
Hope to see you next year, too!
I agree with Holly, D-Dawg's blog brownies are WAY better!
Yay! I am glad you had a great time. Can't wait to hear about it in person. I missed you while you were gone and I am not even one of your children!
how fun!!!!!!!
can't wait for all of your new found wisdom to come to me via your blog!!!
so glad you had a great time!
You sound like a shopping buddy I need to have! It was lovely to have met you!
i am so glad the re-entry was smoother this time. probably because you still have your sis to hang out with for a little bit longer. Sounds and looks like it was good times. I hope you got some cute stuff for YOU amongst all of those shopping bags. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Okay, when are you coming to San Diego? We have to get together with your sister and have a little party of our own! My biggest regret of the party was not being able to talk to you more!
Looks like you guys had a great time. Love the pics you to are so dang cute and I cant ever get over how cute your hair has always been such stylen girlies...
Hanging out with you was so fun! And I had to get another bag to get all my purchases home. Poor me.
You are so cute! I wish I would have got to know you better and chat more...I guess I still can! I'll add you to me reader now! BP was awesome!!!!!
I wish I'd had more time to chat with you. Great recap. Love the car full of stuff, and the excellent dissing of the U fans. Well said. Great meeting you! Here's to next year.
Ann Marie, I'm so glad I got to meet you. I wish we could've actually talked a little more. Next year for sure!
Ok, are you suffering from looza type withdrawal as well?
I am SO glad we are now sisters.
Now when are we going to do lunch?
Annemarie--that sounds SOO fun...maybe I should get my sister and do that next year!! We'll see! We did get tickets to Time Out for Women on Saturday so we'll see how it goes!! Your blog is so fun...I need you to come over and help me!!! Glad you had a good trip!!
You are the best roomie! Don't ever change and have a great summer! Isn't that what you write in a yearbook. I can't remember it's been too long! Now I'm waiting for the birthday party wrap-up. I need pics!
Post a Comment