Fabulous pics. I think I need to be more of a mom like YOU. Levi wants to wear longsleeves every day and weird stuff and I won't let him. I should just give in and take a picture.
Eliza's Wish is a non-profit organization started by her parents, Nikki and Callahan, in her honor. To donate a book or learn more about Eliza, click on the link below.
9 comments:
he knows exactly what he's doing. bustin up some moves that are killer in his little head
I hope you are keeping these pics ause in a few years they so could be used against them when they are older. There going to die...
Most excellent blackmail photographs. These ought to get your lawn mowed several times, garbage taken out...you name it.
Bob Marley eat your heart out! He is rockin that look. Lizzie looks like the Winter Snow Princess...love her expression!
Please tell me he wore that toasty outfit to preschool.
Funny that you wrote it wasn't scripted, because I totally thought it was. What does your dress up closet look like after these sessions?
TRASHED!!
one of my favorite things about friday-
thanks for sharing!
Fabulous pics. I think I need to be more of a mom like YOU. Levi wants to wear longsleeves every day and weird stuff and I won't let him. I should just give in and take a picture.
Post a Comment