My friend Alison had these beautiful baby girls about 10 days ago & I've been lucky enough to spend a little time with them...jealous? You should be!!
Claire...
Anyone who will watch "Dancing With the Stars" with me is a fast friend!
(Don't worry, I turned the car seats around when "The Bachelor" started...)
9 comments:
They have such cute little noses! Glad you get to do some serious bonding...I want to sniff their heads!
Oh now that is precious. They are so cute, you are pretty lucky to get to watch such cute babies and two to love cant get much better than that.
Are you kidding me? You grew up with fabulous twins, gave birth to two cute little twins and now you are a twin babysitter! Its almost too much!
They are really cute!
Hi...thanks for stopping by! So nice to meet another blogapalooza friend.
They are scrumptious! I have twin boys (almost 4) and my sister has twin girls (almost 1). We always say how we were so exhausted we didn't often appreciate the joy of two gorgeous newborns!!
oohh their cheeks are so sweet! How fun, well, except for the two babies up in the middle of the night part.
Have your friend email me if she needs any twin tips!!
TWINS are the BEST!!
Ahhhh, there is just something about little newborns that melts my heart. Soooo sweet! And look at all that hair! My girls NEVER had hair like that - even at 17 months, Audrey STILL doesn't have that much. So fun!
BTW, I love Dancing with the Stars too!!!
Thank you so much for helping Alison with her babies ! My mom told me that you have come over more than once and helped her with them...at night ! I am very jealous, but I am more grateful that you have been able to help her. I bet Alison needed the rest :)
My kids never had sleep overs until you!!! They think you are just as amazing as I think you are!!!!
Post a Comment