I love it. Only a girl, huh? My boys couldn't care less about dressing and undressing and accessorizing. I love your cabinets too...
I love the tummy! Pretty cute little tom-boy!
I want her haircut! She is adorable. I love a girl who can pull off a baseball cap.
I made the last comment but, was signed in under my son! Opps!
cute cute pictures! and your previous post about baking... mmmmm... now i'm hungry. why is it that even batter looks yummy?
She is soooo cute! How old is she? Thanks for visiting my blog. I can't wait to meet at blogapalooza!!
That is exactly what I look like when I don't take a shower. Baseball caps are the best for crazy hair days!
In the first picture she looks like she's giving a gang sign. She is such a cutie!
what can i say? i love lizzie and I know she loves me. she is adorable.
Post a Comment
Eliza's Wish (Non-Profit Organization)
9 comments:
I love it. Only a girl, huh? My boys couldn't care less about dressing and undressing and accessorizing.
I love your cabinets too...
I love the tummy! Pretty cute little tom-boy!
I want her haircut! She is adorable. I love a girl who can pull off a baseball cap.
I made the last comment but, was signed in under my son! Opps!
cute cute pictures! and your previous post about baking... mmmmm... now i'm hungry. why is it that even batter looks yummy?
She is soooo cute! How old is she? Thanks for visiting my blog.
I can't wait to meet at blogapalooza!!
That is exactly what I look like when I don't take a shower. Baseball caps are the best for crazy hair days!
In the first picture she looks like she's giving a gang sign. She is such a cutie!
what can i say? i love lizzie and I know she loves me. she is adorable.
Post a Comment