Thursday, April 10, 2008

friday fashion foto...

This pic is about 5 years old...but in all fairness it is the pic that started it all...Matthew has taught his younger siblings well. They have all successfully learned the "art" of dress-up from him.

It's a good thing this kid loves his mom so much, or I would be in A LOT of trouble for sharing this!!

4 comments:

diane said...

The band-aids are a fab accessories! He's so little.

Jennie said...

that is really cute. at first glance, it really looked like sam. I love his scrawny little legs

Rachel said...

Very Nice. Even in his underpants, the kid knows how to accessorize. Love the goggles.

Heather said...

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow! Caitlin will be in YW next year - scary! That picture is so cute - I wish our kids knew each other - they could be crazy together. Hey, I have to tell you that I love your recipe blog - I have wanted to do something like that but I can barely keep up with my blog. I will have to send you Bart's mom's cookbook - in a word -AMAZING! Every recipe is a keeper!
Love ya:0)