Oh my gosh!! How fun to see you again...at least through pictures!! What a CUTE family you have!! How fun. Where do you guys live these days? Do you ever get to San Diego? It would be so fun to get together!! I love checking your blog and I am so loving the taste buds!!! So fun to be back in touch! Take care!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Friday Fashion Foto....I look forward to seeing what great combos he is going to put together. This one....definitely a FAVE!!!
Eliza's Wish is a non-profit organization started by her parents, Nikki and Callahan, in her honor. To donate a book or learn more about Eliza, click on the link below.
12 comments:
Ok your little boys is soooo going to hate this picture when he is older hahaha. You can use it against him when you need to I am sure. Love it.
Annemarie,
Oh my gosh!! How fun to see you again...at least through pictures!! What a CUTE family you have!! How fun. Where do you guys live these days? Do you ever get to San Diego? It would be so fun to get together!! I love checking your blog and I am so loving the taste buds!!! So fun to be back in touch! Take care!
Jamie
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Friday Fashion Foto....I look forward to seeing what great combos he is going to put together. This one....definitely a FAVE!!!
These are by far the best ones yet!
Love this outfit...This is for sure one of my favorites... and you are right... one that can be used for blackmail purposes in the future!
Evan says "poor Sam" Because he knows you'll show him this pic when he's 21!
Now that's an itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny yellow polka dot bikini!
Woo woo!
Brynn
oh i am dying right now! the funny thing is, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if sam was proud of this photo ten years from now
What more can one say except "Sammy, you are a hottie!"
BTW, how does John feel about this photo?
You have to get the blackmail while you can.
Post a Comment