Not everyone can pull of that look!! Cutie!
Like mother like Daughter, right?Hey your big brother facebooked me and said "Hey Roach!" Whatever!:0)
Awesome! =D
Someday that look will make her husband very, very happy.
Those boots are made for walking...they look like they will walk away with Lizzie.Only rock stars can carry off the thigh high boots!
Nancy Sinatra's song "These boots were made for walking" came to my mind. I can see her dancing around to that song.
Ha! I love it when they do this, did she fall over soon after that? Brooklyn usually does.
That is the funnest picture...you just need to put her at a drum set singing vacation and she's good to go!
I totally laughed out loud at how cute these photos are! She's darling! I am impressed she can walk in them!
She can go fly fishing with those on! ;)
I see she is following in her Auntie Di's footsteps!
Looking good girl looking good.....
She is just too cute! All Girls LOVE boots!
Post a Comment
Eliza's Wish (Non-Profit Organization)
13 comments:
Not everyone can pull of that look!! Cutie!
Like mother like Daughter, right?
Hey your big brother facebooked me and said "Hey Roach!" Whatever!:0)
Awesome! =D
Someday that look will make her husband very, very happy.
Those boots are made for walking...they look like they will walk away with Lizzie.
Only rock stars can carry off the thigh high boots!
Nancy Sinatra's song "These boots were made for walking" came to my mind. I can see her dancing around to that song.
Ha! I love it when they do this, did she fall over soon after that? Brooklyn usually does.
That is the funnest picture...you just need to put her at a drum set singing vacation and she's good to go!
I totally laughed out loud at how cute these photos are! She's darling! I am impressed she can walk in them!
She can go fly fishing with those on! ;)
I see she is following in her Auntie Di's footsteps!
Looking good girl looking good.....
She is just too cute! All Girls LOVE boots!
Post a Comment