...and offer a little stress relief forher. While I'm gone my BEST HUSBAND EVER is taking care of the kids, the meals & the neighbor gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Southern California sounds so nice right now. I am so sick of the snow! Have a blast, and that is so sweet of your husband to take care of everything while you are away!
BOOO HOOO! I know you will only be gone for 4 days, but I am going to MISS you!!! probably as much as John. well, maybe not. but I hope you have a wonderful, time and give my blogger friend Diane a big hug for me and come back really fast! I need my friend asap!!!
How sad - the weekend you are coming is the weekend we are going up there to Utah... and I am not as excited about our trip s you are! I hope it stops raining here for you!
Eliza's Wish is a non-profit organization started by her parents, Nikki and Callahan, in her honor. To donate a book or learn more about Eliza, click on the link below.
15 comments:
Hope you all have a fabulous time!
What a fun...long weekend!!!! Enjoy the warm weather!!!
Good luck John!
Cute post...have fun!
Southern California sounds so nice right now. I am so sick of the snow! Have a blast, and that is so sweet of your husband to take care of everything while you are away!
Have so much fun!! I love weddings! I can't wait to see all the pictures!
Yipee! I can't wait to see you.
jealous - really jealous!
Have a fabulous time. Can't wait to see the pics.
BOOO HOOO! I know you will only be gone for 4 days, but I am going to MISS you!!! probably as much as John. well, maybe not. but I hope you have a wonderful, time and give my blogger friend Diane a big hug for me and come back really fast! I need my friend asap!!!
Have SO MUCH FUN!!
How sad - the weekend you are coming is the weekend we are going up there to Utah... and I am not as excited about our trip s you are! I hope it stops raining here for you!
Yaaaaayyyyyyyyy! Have a wonderful time!! I love the pictures of the, "goofs"...lovely!!!
Diane is going to be so happy to see you!
I'll be blowing kisses from North County!!!
I just wanted to thank you for your lovely Christmas card! Everyone looks fabulous and I love the red bow in Lizzie's hair. Lovely, lovely, lovely!
Oh I miss it there.Have so much fun and I am sure Diane is going to love having you there to help.....
Post a Comment