Thursday, September 18, 2008

quote of the day...

Lizzie ran out on the front porch tonight, and announced to the several neighbors who were outside...

"I'm naked everybody!!!!!!"

And she was from the waist down.

Sorry, no picture.

11 comments:

Tristan said...

Gotta love her spunk! Right?

diane said...

Reminds me of her mom, the original Lady Godiva...hee hee!!!

♥Shally said...

My friends daughter did that at her sister's wedding--- from the balcony as she was walking down the stairs to get married.

All she had on was her flower headband.

quqy

Heather said...

Your one and only little exhibitionist! cute!!

Jennie said...

but did anyone outside hear her? that's what I want to know

Annemarie said...

Ah, Heather...how I WISH she was my one and only exhibitionist. It's in the genes.

And Jennie...everyone heard her. Cannons, Smiths, etc.

Lauren in GA said...

That is so funny! I found Diane's comment very funny...and telling ;)

alison said...

Exactly, like mother like daughter! I love Lizzy and I love those pics of her in your previous post.

Kristen said...

You are not alone! All my girls have been exhibitionists! Now we are working on other issues. Meg has been telling the neighbors about MY private parts. I guess it is time to lock her out of my bathroom and room while I dress.

Christina said...

that is SOOOOOOOOO funny!

Kelley said...

That is too cute!