Happy Birthday to your big sis!
Aww shucks! I'm embracing 47. I like it better than the alternative.
Happy Birthday Diane we love ya....
Happy Birthday Diane!
Happy birthday, Diane! Did you get her shoes? Clearly, she doesn't have enough of those yet.
Happy Birthday!Annemarie... oh my gosh, YOU. ARE. AWESOME. thank you for the fry sauce! I just googled it... and bought some. I'm so excited!
What a cute post for your sister!
Aren't sisters the BEST???
I love all of Diane's comments elsewhere...she is so witty. You are a sweet sister to wish her a Happy Birthday with such a cute post.Happy Birthday, Diane!!
Happy Birthday Diane! Hoping all your wishes come true:)
Post a Comment
Eliza's Wish (Non-Profit Organization)
10 comments:
Happy Birthday to your big sis!
Aww shucks! I'm embracing 47. I like it better than the alternative.
Happy Birthday Diane we love ya....
Happy Birthday Diane!
Happy birthday, Diane! Did you get her shoes? Clearly, she doesn't have enough of those yet.
Happy Birthday!
Annemarie... oh my gosh, YOU. ARE. AWESOME. thank you for the fry sauce! I just googled it... and bought some. I'm so excited!
What a cute post for your sister!
Aren't sisters the BEST???
I love all of Diane's comments elsewhere...she is so witty. You are a sweet sister to wish her a Happy Birthday with such a cute post.
Happy Birthday, Diane!!
Happy Birthday Diane! Hoping all your wishes come true:)
Post a Comment