Thursday, September 25, 2008

friday fashion foto(s)...



I don't even have any commentary for this one.

I think it speaks for itself.

17 comments:

Carin Davis said...

awesome!!!

Tristan said...

Nice hat...or beanie? That is totally funny!

Heather said...

Sam is quite resourceful! Nice panties!

diane said...

Pretty. He is priceless!

queenieweenie said...

let's just hope that's the only place he likes to put girl's panties :)

Brandon and Tenille said...

Nice I hope for his sake those are clean. Oh you are going to have so many bribe photos when they are older they are so going to regret it or just laugh there heads off at what they use to do....

john said...

I agree with queenieweenie. As long as they are on his head, I'm OK with him wearing girls underwear.

Bridget said...

Very cute! I remember doing the same thing as a kid. I would pull my hair through the leg holes so I had two pony tails sticking out.

alison said...

I just wish I could get away with wearing something like that!

Pyatt said...

How do they come up with these combos? Hilarious!

Hazen5 said...

Why, Why, Why do kids like putting undies on their heads?

Love it!!!

Kelley said...

That kid cracks me up!

Jenibelle said...

You need to put that photo in a nice safe place and save it for just EXACTLY the right time to accidentally "find" it and pull it out for all to see and remember. Just a bit of commando mothering advice for you.

Liz said...

The 'Hello Kitty' socks truly complete the emsemble! What a funny kid!

Jake said...

Did you buy those at Wal-Mart?

Lauren in GA said...

Gab is so funny!

Tell the truth...is that why Lizzie was nekkid the other day?

Sam is sooooooooo cute!

Hollyween said...

Levi used to do that with his underwear and use the leg holes for eye holes and tie his blanket around his neck. And just like that, he was Nacho Libre. He was obsessed, I tell you.