That's a pretty darn cute "Princess" if you ask me. She just can't help it! When cute is cute what can you do?
At least it all matches!! And, she is certainly cute enough to pull it off!
Princess is all in the mindset...
Oh, Lizzie daaaaahhhhhliiiingggg, you look smashing!
she is SO STICKIN' CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
Love it! Even through she forgot the "dress" part of dress-up, at least she knows how to accessorize!!!
Work that diaper and beads, girlfriend!
Love the combo...Stacie and Clinton from What Not To Wear would love this get up!! She is too cute!
And the saggy diaper to go with it....perfect.
Weren't you wearing those shoes the other day?
Seriously - I am printing out this picture and putting it up as a pin-up in Parker's room! That is his kind of woman!:0)
D.I.V.A.
Love it! The girl has got style!
Oh she is FABULOUS!!
I love it!!!!!! That one will definitely have to go in her wedding video!!
Great pics! I loved your Palin post link too. I left you a movie quote when you get a minute. Check out "He's got an eye for detail" on my blog :)
Why can't I dress like that?
Post a Comment
Eliza's Wish (Non-Profit Organization)
17 comments:
That's a pretty darn cute "Princess" if you ask me. She just can't help it! When cute is cute what can you do?
At least it all matches!! And, she is certainly cute enough to pull it off!
Princess is all in the mindset...
Oh, Lizzie daaaaahhhhhliiiingggg, you look smashing!
she is SO STICKIN' CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
Love it! Even through she forgot the "dress" part of dress-up, at least she knows how to accessorize!!!
Work that diaper and beads, girlfriend!
Love the combo...Stacie and Clinton from What Not To Wear would love this get up!! She is too cute!
And the saggy diaper to go with it....perfect.
Weren't you wearing those shoes the other day?
Seriously - I am printing out this picture and putting it up as a pin-up in Parker's room! That is his kind of woman!:0)
D.I.V.A.
Love it! The girl has got style!
Oh she is FABULOUS!!
I love it!!!!!! That one will definitely have to go in her wedding video!!
Great pics! I loved your Palin post link too. I left you a movie quote when you get a minute. Check out "He's got an eye for detail" on my blog :)
Why can't I dress like that?
Post a Comment