Here's a sample of one of her MANY talents...these ornaments were hand painted...
A couple of months ago Sam placed an order with Grandma Barb for some little animals...a couple of weeks later he got these in the mail. It was hard to get them away from him to take a picture!
And last week Lizzie got this in the mail...check out the detail!!!!
6 comments:
WOW! Can I put in an order? :)
I have visions of sugar plums dancing in my head!! You may have the Wizard of Oz ornaments but I have the stocking you made for me!!I think every year I love the homemade stuff more.
oh they are so dange cute!!
My moms old ornaments when I was little were all like that, made out of felt with sequins. thats what our stockings looked like all growing up too. SOOOO cute. I love Lizzies stocking.
although your mother has gone to a lot more work and detail than I remember us having.
WOW! Your mom is amazing. Just another reason to feel like I am inadequate:)
Mom is AMAZING!!!! And I love that you have the wonderful sentimental ornaments on the tree :) I can just see Sam enjoying those little animals :)
Post a Comment