"Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, had a very shiny nose. And if you ever touch it, you will really start to glow..."
"He's checking a list, and checking it twice...checking if you've been naughty or nice."
Sam's not much of a singer, so these are things I have happened to overhear..and I LOVE it!!
and the ever popular... (this one is sung by the older brothers)
"Jingle bells, batman smells..."(there are also several other renditions of this tune that I'll spare, mostly because I am soooo sick of hearing them!)
2 comments:
when sam was playing at our house the other day, I was lucky enough to hear a rendition of jingle bells, however, he got only as far as batman smells and then he couldn't remember the rest, but don't worry, I was able to finish it off for him. He liked that.
I don't hear it quite yet, but I know those lyrics are around the corner. Hurray:(
Post a Comment