Wednesday, May 26, 2010

he had a birthday!...

Mr. Big 7 year old shmancy pants!




Sammy, you light up our days and bring us constant smiles and laughter.
We love you buddy!

10 comments:

Heather said...

That boy just gets cuter every year! Looks like he was well taken care of - I want one of those cupcakes!

Tristan said...

What a handsome kid!! Happy Birthday Sam!!

Jennie said...

Oh he is so cute! I want to give him a hug while he tries so get away.(thats what he always does). We miss that little boy!

Lauren in GA said...

Today my boy turns 7. He is too big, I tell you.

Sam is SO CUTE!! Happy birthday to your big Sam!

Those cupcakes look divine. I'll have one of each, please.

Christie said...

Mmmmm, cupcakes. Now I'm hungry for one. Please come bake me some? PLEEAAASSEE??!!

Fine.

Oh, happy birthday to your cute, cute boy!

diane said...

I love his spikey hair. Sam is my favorite 7 year old. He finally qualifies for the Lego set for ages 7-14.

Why yes, I'd love a cupcake or two.

diane said...

Hey, is that my kid in the background?

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Sam! I hope it was a great one!

the wrath of khandrea said...

next year, the big ole baptismo. i'll send some kleenex your way.

Holly said...

How I love that boy!