...thankfully the rain didn't start until the game was over and we were in the car.

I have always loved a good thunder storm. I'm sure living in Minnesota when I was little has something to do with that. I remember falling asleep to a raging thunder storm and loving every minute of it. I never even got scared. Laying in bed and listening to the rain outside...pure heaven. I was trying to convince my kids that storms like this are cool and relaxing. They weren't buying it.
23 comments:
I totally remember storms in Ohio - I loved them a s well. I love the smell after good thunder and lightening storm!
You didn't get scared because you were in my bed. Now I feel like singing Raindrops on roses...and making play clothes out of the curtains. Okay, maybe not but I do love a good storm. I hope your power lines don't blow up this time.
it always seems better once you are inside! I love your pictures - the last one is awesome!
Those pictures are awesome! I didn't grow up with thunderstorms and it was one of my FAVORITE things when we lived in Utah.
Look at those clouds!! They are so awesome! I love watching lightening. You know, they don't have thunderstorms in the Bay Area. It was weird to never hear thunder or see lightening when it rained there after growing up with it in Utah.
Cool pictures. For the entire 2 years we lived in Lima is never, NEVER rained. I hadn't realizes how much I loved rainstorms until then. The first time we lived through one in the States it scared Caleb -- poor thing had no idea what was happening.
Very cool pictures! I'm glad the rain held off until after the game.
Diane's comment made me think of times spent together at your house hanging out and singing all the Sound of Music songs. We had SO much fun!!
WOW! Love the skies in a thunderstorm.
My kids? Not so much. They were scared to death the other night.
Yeah, those would be tornado clouds in our neck of the woods. Very cool pictures.
These pictures are SO COOL!!!!!!
I LOVE a good storm too....what a fun weather week!!!!
Those pictures are great - it really is beautiful...especially when you don't get wet!
We're having one this morning and my puppy keeps jumping into my lap! Too cute.
Love thunderstorms and the smell of rain. Yesterday's was awesome. I always sleep the BEST when it's raining outside.
Except, unlike you... they're not my favorite thing when I'm at a baseball game.
Amazing pictures.
I too love a thunderstorm. My parents used to get us out of bed, pop popcorn and we'd all go watch from lawn chairs in the garage! Great memories!
That was a great thunderstorm... I too tried to convince the kids that they are cool and we need to turn off the lights, open the window a little and listen to the rain!
Yeah, I too love thunderstorms except for when they start about ONE MONTH earlier than they are supposed to. We're only 3 days into hurricane season, but it feels like we're 1 month and 3 days into it because . . . yeah it's been storming for a solid month now. I don't even remember this about Utah. I guess it's been WAY too long since I've been there in the Summer. This is the third blog that I've read about thunderstorms in Utah.
Sweet Pictures! We had a good one yesterday, it even hailed.
After living in Oregon where it rains so so much, you forget about thunderstorms. Oregon only has about one big thunderstorm a year. So sad, because rain is no fun if there isn't any thunder and lightening mixing things up.
I love thunderstorms too! Those clouds are so ominous. Great shots. Like Ilene said, Oregon doesn't get many thunderstorms but we had one tonight! I enjoyed it but Ethan was convinced we were all going to die. That part was not so fun.
WOW, awesome pictures!! Good thing the thunder and lightening didn't start until after the game, those bats double as lightening rods!
Wow look at those skies! That's something we don't see enough of here in the desert. We love summer monsoons just for that reason.
That is one angry looking sky! I love how Diane pointed out that you didn't get scared because you were in her bed. Nothing like an older sister to comfort you during a storm.
Seriously, I think it is so cool that storms don't scare you.
great pictures.
now go cuddle up with frauleine maria.
Post a Comment