that is so cute-I'd say i'm going to copy you next year but I don't think it would be quite as cute with my bigger kids:)
I had so much fun hanging out last week! Thanks for taking the time out of your vacation to spend with us. Your kids are adorable and I can't wait till your next trip to CA.
Why didn't you tell me you were in the dorms with my husband???
Eliza's Wish is a non-profit organization started by her parents, Nikki and Callahan, in her honor. To donate a book or learn more about Eliza, click on the link below.
9 comments:
Cute idea!
SO CUTE!!!!! Happy father's day John!
Johnny boy is a great dad!
Those kids are so awesome too!!!
This is an awesome idea! I'm going to steal it from you sometime ;)
We. Love. The. Williams. Family!
That was a great idea. They look so cute. I love how Lizzie is looking over her heart to the side.
that is so cute-I'd say i'm going to copy you next year but I don't think it would be quite as cute with my bigger kids:)
I had so much fun hanging out last week! Thanks for taking the time out of your vacation to spend with us. Your kids are adorable and I can't wait till your next trip to CA.
Why didn't you tell me you were in the dorms with my husband???
I heart their dad (and mom)too! He is a life saver and as usual helped me salvage my website.
we missed you tonight. Hope you had a great time in SD
cute kids...clever idea♥
Post a Comment