They don't know ruined life until they have lived at my house. I took Tess and Dax to the drive through car wash today and Tess was tramatized for a full hour afterwards. I wish I had a picture of that one!!
You better start making plans because you have two more lives to ruin today. Get busy girl.
Next time they tell you how mean you are just pull out my line and tell them you have to be mean so they will move out when they are 18. If you are too nice they will stay.
You notice that all my kids have moved away at 18. I'm that mean.
I've had days like that!... the photos are priceless. That must have been the cheery on top♥ Thank goodness the ruination is such short term to cute little people like those pictured.
Ohhh sad!!! It is so good to document those awful life experiences! I ruin my children's life in the same way! I can be across the room and if one of them falls, for some reason it was all my fsult! Go figure!
Didn't you know that haircuts are a form of acute torture? Mine (hubby included) believe that, anyway. Your kids are darling, and you are hilarious. Miss you guys!
I think my kids many days could have a serious fight with your kids over who is the meanest. They think I would SURELY win. I love that you not only blogged about this but took pictures of them so mad at you. Awesome.
Eliza's Wish is a non-profit organization started by her parents, Nikki and Callahan, in her honor. To donate a book or learn more about Eliza, click on the link below.
23 comments:
It would be tough to have your life completely ruined at 3. Poor Lizzie, I'll take her to save her from you!!
It is amazing how a life can be ruined in just a few short years. I've been there, we all have been there. I hope your day gets better!
But at least you blogged about it, right? Family history? Spirit of Elijah and all that?
Yeah, they're not buying it.
Stop making me laugh, my neck is still sore! Seriously soooo funny!
They don't know ruined life until they have lived at my house. I took Tess and Dax to the drive through car wash today and Tess was tramatized for a full hour afterwards. I wish I had a picture of that one!!
Those pictures are great! Sometimes the mad ones are better than the happy ones :-). I hope everyone will recover! :-)
next time I am the meanest person in the whole wide world and I have ruined one of my kids lives, I will show them these pictures and ask...
do you want to live with this mom??
thanks!
That is hilarious! And these comments are hilarious, too!
You better start making plans because you have two more lives to ruin today. Get busy girl.
Next time they tell you how mean you are just pull out my line and tell them you have to be mean so they will move out when they are 18. If you are too nice they will stay.
You notice that all my kids have moved away at 18. I'm that mean.
They are still cute even when they are screaming.
I've had days like that!... the photos are priceless. That must have been the cheery on top♥ Thank goodness the ruination is such short term to cute little people like those pictured.
Ohhh sad!!! It is so good to document those awful life experiences! I ruin my children's life in the same way! I can be across the room and if one of them falls, for some reason it was all my fsult! Go figure!
I love that you took pictures-maybe someday you can show them to future boy/girlfriends and REALLY ruin their lives!
I guess they'd better get used to it!! I also think I need to take lessons from Diane. I'm so nice my kids will never leave!!
you have my sympathy! I hate days like that!
And that's why my husband cuts my sons' hair.
Ah, this post was refreshing (I know that sounds odd). Your children and my children could start a club for children with mean moms.
I had this kind of day today...
and I thought of your pictures...
and I smiled again :)
Someday they will know how lucky they are!!!
I love this post!!
I love that you took pictures!!
And according to Jax it is ME that is the meanest person in the whole world... :)
if i had a dollar for every hour of the day where i got that face from MY little one, id be rich!
Didn't you know that haircuts are a form of acute torture? Mine (hubby included) believe that, anyway. Your kids are darling, and you are hilarious. Miss you guys!
Liza
Oh, man. I so know how those days are. I had one yesterday. Oh yeah. It was awesome. I went to bed feeling like a big jerk.
Your kids are still cute when they cry!
I think my kids many days could have a serious fight with your kids over who is the meanest. They think I would SURELY win. I love that you not only blogged about this but took pictures of them so mad at you. Awesome.
keep up this business of ruining lives and being mean. it means you're doing stuff right.
You...you, sinister, meanie bow beany...
Oh, if I had a dollar for every time I ruined my kids' lives...
I LOVE that you blogged about your day. Thank you.
Post a Comment