Sunday, July 20, 2008

Yuba Lake '08...

We went on our 2nd annual Yuba trip with Eric (my brother), Angie & the boys this weekend. This was the funnest day of our Summer. We have sooooo much fun with these guys. They are fun to hang out with, so generous with their toys, and we love 'em!
What could be better??

Zach tearing it up on the knee board!!

Not bad for his first time!

Eric had the opportunity to "tear" Angie & myself up on the tube. What better opportunity to take out any past/present frustrations on your little sister & your wife.

Braden & Zach

Matt & Mason

This is my favorite pic of the day. Mason lending a hand to Matt after flying out of the tube!

Sam (peeking out of the tube!) & Kalen


Ewwww!


Thanks guys!!

We had a BLAST!!!

11 comments:

diane said...

So fun!
I love Zach's determined face,
Matt's bravery, and Lizzie's before and after hair.
You and Ang are good sports.

diane said...

Oh and Sam is the man!

Heather said...

You know that Eric loved dumping you off of that tube! I remember having to run to jump into his bug in the morning when he didn't want to stop his car taking us to seminary! Good times!

Kelley said...

That looks so fun. Where did you get Sam's swimsuit. I love it.

Jennie said...

I am so glad you guys had such a good time! it looks awesome. I am not even going to make it out on one boating expedition this summer. single tear. sniff sniff

Lauren in GA said...

Such fabulous pictures! I like the one of little Sam's head peeking out of the big ol' tube!

It looks like it was great fun!

Tristan said...

Everytime I have ever been to Lake Yuba, it was really fun but the water was really cold!

I love the last picture!

Bridget said...

That looks so fun. I am just a little bit jealous.

Hazen5 said...

How fun! Love the shot of Lizzie sucking on her hair.

Eric said...

i was nice and didnt dump anyone. And roach you wouldn't have had to RUN those seminary mornings if YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ON TIME... :)

Anonymous said...

It was a fun day. I did pay the price the next day when every muscle in my entire body ached from the tube ride. None the less we laughed sooooo dang hard!!!! Even though he didn't dump us I'm sure he was thinking about it!