The week started off a little slow...
...lots of backyard play.

The water table.
Best Summer toy I've ever purchased. Sam got it 3 years ago & every year it is a hit!

It was HOT. We got slurpees...
...and made play-doh. (bored yet?)


FABULOUS Fourth!!!
We went to Alison's for water slides, slip -n- slides & snow cones. Thanks!!



My first attempt at blueberry pie!
Fireworks, fireworks, fireworks!

On Saturday John took Matt & Zach on a 6 mile hike to Elephant Rock. The boys are working on getting their Webelos badge for Scouts & this was definitely a step in the right direction.
That little (50 foot) rock there in the middle is Elephant Rock...
...and they made it to the top!! (this is where the mom starts hyperventilating seeing her babies sitting on the top...good thing I wasn't there!)

We're looking forward to a great July!!
9 comments:
Cute cute boys. tell them Jennie says good job on making it to the top, that is awesome. And don't worry, I ate the rest of the blueberry pie shortly after you brought it over. oh man, i am seriously in trouble.
Um, ok. Could Lizzie's hair be ANY cuter? Holy moly, she's darling!!
Lizzie is getting so blonde! Beautiful blueberry pie.
Danger boy pictures scare me too.
Looks like you guys had a great fourth of july weekend. Ok you guys must have cool friends I mean that waterslide tha so showed up my slip n slide for sure. What coold parents I am sure your kids loved it.
What a water filled week! Your pie looks amazing, how did it taste?
Lizzie is so totally cute!
I wish I was in Utah for the 4th so we could have REAL fireworks and not just the lame poppers we have to use here in AZ.
I LOVE that water table. I am getting online right now to find one!
Your boys are troopers climbing to elephant rock. That hike is killer - or maybe I'm just out of shape. Hmmmm....
I love the stars on your pie-so cute!!!!!!
Your kids are sooooo cute! I still can't believe you're not still 14! I haven't gotten any older, how could this be?????
Post a Comment