Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My new favorite web site...

You can check it out here!
The "Welcome" is my favorite.
They think they're pretty cool!
So do I!!!

9 comments:

♥Shally said...

Can Jax come play with them??

Christie said...

How cute is that? My boys each have blogs, too. The stuff they write cracks me up!

diane said...

Oh, this makes me very happy!

dave said...

Okay seriously..that website is so cute!!! Yuba lake is fun but isn't it usually windy? Perfect for the tube!!

Jennie said...

they are so hardcore. i love it. yes, the welcome page is awesome.

Heather said...

that is so cool!!!

queenieweenie said...

your kiddos are darling.

I LOVE the haircut on your little one! So chic!

Lauren in GA said...

That is so great. I love the, "Welcome" too! I laughed at the word, "Poop" written on the Antelope Island page.

Those two are amazing guys!

I have been gone on family vacation and am catching up on all of the posts I missed. I love all of your pictures :) Lizzy's little haircut is so cute! She is a living doll.

I appreciated your post on not skipping Sacrament Meeting. That is so neat that an Apostle of the Lord was there. I went back and read the link about the rule of having reverent time at home. That is a GREAT idea! Thank you!

Loved that they got the coach in the pool and love the Cub Scout pictures because, "I love a man in uniform".

Sam really IS faster that the speed of lightning...impressive that he managed to fly under the radar and get his swimming suit on.

Lauren in GA said...

Sorry for the world's longest and most random comment...but...I also forgot to mention that I am totally impressed with your blueberry pie!