Thursday, July 17, 2008

friday fashion foto...(a day early...)

I really shouldn't...but how could I not?


By the way, he thinks he is HILARIOUS!
What can I say? He is!

15 comments:

Tristan said...

That is seriously so so funny!! I showed the pics to my husband and he was like "that is so wrong!" LOL

diane said...

That makes me so happy! Sammy as Barishnakov!

alison said...

He looks so serious in the first photo. Only Sam can get away with this. Hey, if it keeps him busy, make him his own!

queenieweenie said...

he is hilarious.

thanks for the giggle.

dave said...

This will be bribery when he is 16~:)

Uriona Family said...

Dax has one too! Only he wears his about once a day instead of once in a while. Anytime we are "dancing" in the house he thinks he needs it. His dad loves it as you can imagine.

Bridget said...

That is so cute! I'm sure the neighbors loved it too.

Jennie said...

I think sam is hilarious. He makes me laugh when I shouldn't be laughing.

Brandon and Tenille said...

What a pretty ballerina...

Hollyween said...

Totally hilarious. He'll beg you to hide those pictures one day!

Marci said...

Haha - these pictures are too cute!

Christina said...

LOL! That's just great! He's got "ballerina" in him! ;) at least he's got good taste!

♥Shally said...

There is nothing better than a boy who has enough confidence to wear a tu tu. :)

Lauren in GA said...

I am going to agree with him...he is pretty hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Love the tu tu Sammy!!!!!