Friday, February 8, 2008

friday fashion foto...

I don't know either...
...what I do know is that the little people around here are ALWAYS finding new, different, funny(?)/kinda scarey outfits to sport...and I have too many pics of them to not share.

5 comments:

Grams said...

Go Sam...........He is indeed unique. I love you Sammy!

Jennie said...

Oh, I love Sam so much. Zach is very excited to come to his house tomorrow night. He Cracks me up. I should have taken a picture of Zach dressed up in his superman costume the other day. so tight and hillarious. I know you're just dying for me to get home. see you soon.

Brandon and Tenille said...

That picture is classic, now you need to keep all those pics so when he is about 18 you can have something to threaten him with. Usch a good lookin little guy...

Carin Davis said...

:)

alison said...

This outfit is called "I'm stuck inside all winter and I'm getting creative". His mind is going full speed. Pretty soon, you'll feel so trapped in your house, you'll find this completely acceptable. By the end of February, Sam will be wearing this outfit to church! If not, lend the accessories to me and I'll wear it to church!