Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tagged?...(thanks Jen..)

I was "tagged" by my friend Jen to answer the following questions:

WHAT WAS I DOING TEN YEARS AGO:

Ten years ago, this month, I was newly pregnant with twins (only at this point we thought there was only one bambino) and put on bedrest for a week..the first of three times I was temporarily placed on bedrest. I was sick and really tired and totally LOVING being pregnant (what was wrong with me?). I was working full-time in a salon, and lived in a divey little apartment in Sugar House with my new hubby of 5 months! Sorry, no pictures will be shared. Even I don't want a photo recap of that!

WHAT WAS I DOING ONE YEAR AGO:

One year ago we were stressing about selling our home, having already bought the new house! Living on the edge, we were...Seriously, I lived, ate and breathed house selling. I couldn't watch any of my favorite shows on HGTV about house selling because they physically made me sick. Thankfully, five days before the set date of moving into the new house we sold it..WHEW!


Old house...


New house...



(no exterior pics of either, that I can find!)

5 PLACES I'D RATHER BE:

*On the beach with J-dub & the kids in San Diego
*Away for the weekend...ANYWHERE...with John
*My bathtub
*Target or the Mall BY MYSELF!!
*A cozy cabin in the mountains with my little family and no TV!


5 FAVORITE SHOWS:

*I Love Lucy
*Anything on the Food Network (cuz I secretly wish I had my own cooking show)
*Letterman
*The Office
*Dancing With The Stars (NO LAUGHING!!)

5 FAVORITE SNACKS:

*Diet Coke (I'm totally with you on that one Jen)
*Pretzle Crisps (from Costco)
*Honey Crisp Apples
*candy, candy, candy (been really good about not indulging in that one lately)
*Craisins-cherry flavor

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! 10 years ago I was where you are now... 11 yr old, 8 yr old, 5 yr old. Seriously, time flies! The beach is just days away!! We can shop at Target and the mall -no kids. You forgot to mention The Bachelor... go Jeni!!

Carin Davis said...

aaaww...Your old house! How fun to see the pictures! You are the best decorator!!! That nursery kills me!

*J*E*N* said...

Thanks for being a good sport!!!! I love the pic of the boys on the beach in the same position with their boards and I just want to squeeze those chubby chubby thighs-why can't chubby thighs always stay that cute?