skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Frat Party...(Alpha, Beta...Whatever)...


So the boys had some friends over today after school...this is just a little idea if what things look like after "the boys" have been hanging out in their domain called the basement. I think the only things missing were empty beer bottles, boxers hanging from the lampshade and togas. I know this "mess" is not that bad (this is only a portion of what the basement looked like), it has definitely looked worse after an afternoon of boy bonding (this is just the ONE time I wasn't too mad to find the humor in it)-however, for any of you who know me well, you know I don't do well with messes in my house. There, I said it...I'm a little anal about the way things "look"...even if it is for a group of 9 & 10 year old boys.(I love the Skittles wrapper laying next to the pirate patch...what a party!!!)So until next time...PARTY ON!!!!!
2 comments:
TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!
If only my messes looked that good!
Post a Comment