Love it! Seeing a little blonde girl speaking chinese is too cute!
I can't get enough of that video. Li Li is adorable!
wow! what a linguist!
So cute!
That was adorable! I love how she fidgeted as she sang and counted. Darling.Yay for Chinese Immersion!
Are we hoping that she goes on a mission there? What a cutie and she is getting so big!
Cute AND smart?! You guys are gonna have your hands full! :)
Post a Comment
Eliza's Wish (Non-Profit Organization)
7 comments:
Love it! Seeing a little blonde girl speaking chinese is too cute!
I can't get enough of that video. Li Li is adorable!
wow! what a linguist!
So cute!
That was adorable! I love how she fidgeted as she sang and counted. Darling.
Yay for Chinese Immersion!
Are we hoping that she goes on a mission there? What a cutie and she is getting so big!
Cute AND smart?! You guys are gonna have your hands full! :)
Post a Comment