8th Grade!! (I still can't believe it.)
MATT
Deep thoughts
Zach
Really deep thoughts...
and some pondering.
3rd Grade for Mister Sam
Kindergarten for sweet Lizzie!
She will be participating in the Chinese (yes, Chinese) Immersion program at our Elementary school. Yikes. Pretty amazing, though.
Happy new school year!!
Lunch, anyone?
14 comments:
Everyone looks so much bigger since your last post :-)! How awesome to have a Chinese immersion program!!! Ella loves the Spanish immersion program she is in and I think it is such an amazing opportunity for our kids. If only I could have learned a language so young!
Whoa!!! CHINESE!!!
I wish you and I could do some Chinese, too...Chinese for lunch, that is!!
I can't believe Lizzie is in Kindergarten!! *sniff* *sniff*
Your kids are all so great looking!
The Deep Thoughts and Pondering pics are fantastic!
They are getting SO BIG! How did that happen so fast? I know...no blogging. We haven't seen them in FOREVER! That's why. :-)
Yippee - think of all the time you now have to get back to blogging!
The kids are sooooo big!
Wow, they are giants! I've got all (both) of mine in school full-time this year too. If we lived closer, we could have lunch together with absolutely no kids!
Chinese immersion sounds fun and like a really useful skill. Now you'll have to start learning at home so she'll have someone to talk to.
Seriously...the cutest kids on the planet!!! I am excited for them...and for you! :) Lunch??? Plates and Palates!? xo
Your kids are so cute! Can you believe it is already back to school time!
I am so proud of these beautiful children. You have done a wonderful job raising them. I am proud of you and John. You have children that will do wonderful things in this world.
they are so cute! we miss them and need to come see them soon! it was great seeing all of you a few weeks ago! thanks for coming!
Nee how Li Li!
Can't wait to see you all
Too cute! I am always up for lunch, especially since we didn't do our b-day lunch for the 2nd year in a row!
I can't believe all your kids are in school now? What do you do with yourself during the day? lol I'm sure you are always super busy. Congrats Annemarie. Your kids are, as always, adorable!
We are gone for what, just over 2 months, and your kids decide to go and grow up?! Darling pictures. Wish we lived closer to sneak away for lunch. :)
Post a Comment