It makes one very slippery front porch and one very happy kid!
That is so cool! And Sam is awesome!
This is Brynn by the way :)
Ha ha! We have those too! I love the way they look.
Yeah I have some just like those ;-)
that is just sad! I don't even know what those are :0)
It looks so beautiful, but makes me cold all at the same time.
Oh, my boys would be all over those...just like your happy Sam.They really are beautiful.
Post a Comment
Eliza's Wish (Non-Profit Organization)
7 comments:
That is so cool! And Sam is awesome!
This is Brynn by the way :)
Ha ha! We have those too! I love the way they look.
Yeah I have some just like those ;-)
that is just sad! I don't even know what those are :0)
It looks so beautiful, but makes me cold all at the same time.
Oh, my boys would be all over those...just like your happy Sam.
They really are beautiful.
Post a Comment