hilarious! you are brilliant. tell him they look like fireman pants, and maybe they'll be cooler.
Yes! You are BRILLIANT!!!
That is so genius!! I agree with Andrea, they look like fireman pants.
GENIUS! Slightly evil genius, but still genius!
I agree with Andrea and Tristan...I totally thought they looked like fireman pants. You are a complete and total genius! How does that saying go...necessity is the mother of invention?Sam is so big!! He is a handsome young man.
I LOVE it! You are superwoman!
No doubt about it, you are a genius.Made your pumpkin donut muffins today, yummity, yum, yum. Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment
Eliza's Wish (Non-Profit Organization)
7 comments:
hilarious! you are brilliant. tell him they look like fireman pants, and maybe they'll be cooler.
Yes! You are BRILLIANT!!!
That is so genius!! I agree with Andrea, they look like fireman pants.
GENIUS! Slightly evil genius, but still genius!
I agree with Andrea and Tristan...I totally thought they looked like fireman pants.
You are a complete and total genius! How does that saying go...necessity is the mother of invention?
Sam is so big!! He is a handsome young man.
I LOVE it! You are superwoman!
No doubt about it, you are a genius.
Made your pumpkin donut muffins today, yummity, yum, yum. Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment